Wednesday, August 28, 2013

I'm Still Here

I'd like to take a moment to thank my 7 followers. Every time I look at that list and see all of your names, I can't help but think that you all really care about all of my daily-drama. Have the dailies here first.

"Lil" Song of the Day: Free Fallin' by John Mayer

"EPiC" Shout-Out of the Day:
Dawson: You know that I write about you a lot on here, and I just wanted to sit here and thank you for everything that you've done for me. I don't care whether it's big or small, I still care that you care for me. I really appreciate that you've been here for me. I know that our drama gets overwhelmingly difficult, but I know that through all that we've been through, we can get through anything. Thank you for truly inspiring me, even if you think that you haven't done much. You treat me like a princess. Again, thank you.

Thank you to everyone, from just reading my blog to commenting on it, or liking on it. It inspires me to be better, and try to be a better person. I'm trying to quit some of my bad habits because I honestly don't want you all to end up repeating some of the mistakes that I end up making. Life is all about learning, and I want you all to be inspired to try your best. I'm not the best example of people to follow, and strive to be like, but I'm trying harder to be that person and example. How great would it be if people came to you and said something like "Hey, I just really wanted to tell you how much you inspire me, and you make me want to be a better person. Thank you for everything." When you guys tell me stuff like that, it makes me love what I do even more. I'm so glad that I started this blog, and I had to thank Dawson on this post about being thankful for where I am because he's been with me ever since I got this blog. It's people like him that make other people want to be better. From the point of either wanting to help them out, or striving to be like them. I see all the experiences that Dawson has been through, and I feel the obligation to help him, because I know that he wants to help me too. Thank you everyone for reading my blog. This isn't the last you'll hear from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment