Friday, August 9, 2013

Safely Staying

I was feeling a bit sick, and then Gavin told me that Dawson wanted me to check my tablet, so of course, I did it as soon as I can, and saw that he got his iPod privileges back along with Xbox. Smiling to myself, I replied that I knew that would happen, and I knew that at MOST he'd be grounded for a week. Heck, he hadn't even lost his iPod privileges for one entire day! I found out why he got grounded though, and I know he must be really upset about it... I know I would be.

Anyways, as we continued to chat on Tango, he began to get more & more flirtatious and "clingy" (according to him). He asked me what I would do if he fell asleep while we were cuddling, and I didn't really know, and then I said that I would kiss his forehead, and he replied "That's it?" and then I said "I'd continue to cuddle?" and then he said this: "Hun, if you fell asleep while we were cuddling, I'd stay there by your side and just let you dream away while I get to be with my magnificent beautiful girlfriend, who I love very much, and when you woke up, I'd hug you so that the first thing you feel is to be in my arms." Freaking out at his magnificent answer to this somehow hard-to-answer (for me) question, I sat in silence for a bit trying to think of what to reply. I simply said "Awwwwwwwwwhhhh" because what else are you supposed to say to something so cute and sweet? I told him it was just what I wanted to hear, and he smiled and said "Well I wanna give you everything you want from me." He truly made me happier than I had been at that moment, and as he told me he misses my kiss, I wondered why. Why does he love me so much? What have I done to deserve him? I asked him what's so amazing about my kiss, and he replied "It's because it's the closest we can get to each other besides you know, and you're the girl I love." I asked him how much he likes my kiss on a scale of 1-10, and he said "I love it when we kiss, it feels like I'm somewhere else with just you, and scale 1-10 would be 1000."

I asked what I could do to make him happier, and he said (over voice chat) "You don't have to make me happy babydawl, You've already made me as happy as I can be." Not only did that STATEMENT make me smile, but it made me think... I make him happy... I make him happy... How does this compare to his past? Well, in his break-up text from forever ago, he told me that I make him sad. Well! This means I'm improving at whatever I'm trying to accomplish! He started to get more flirtatious, and kept saying "I love you." over and over, but it was an appropriate time to say it, so it made me just that much happier. Flirting back, I told him he should come cuddle with me, and he said "Believe me, Darling. I really really wanna cuddle right now. I'm kinda really clingy right now, and I don't know why." I told him he was cute, and he told me he loves it when I say that. I know what you all are thinking, but don't give up on my blog just yet, of course it's gonna get a bit gushy and romantic...but that's because I'm in a gushy and romantic relationship... with my boyfriend, Dawson. <3 Alright alright, so Dawson and I sent each other pictures and stuff, and then he sent me possibly the cutest picture of Drawkah I have ever ever seen. I haven't seen this photo until last night when he sent it to me, but it's a picture of us kissing at my birthday party, where I made him stand on a stool.
This is possibly the cutest kiss pic I have ever seen in my entire life. Not only is it perfect, but the fact that he has his arm around me, and my face is red from blushing just makes this picture 10 times cuter.

Getting to the point, I'm not the only one who's clingy, but it turns out he can get clingy too. I've realized this before, but this clinginess from him, was somehow needed because I felt like I was the only one. I felt like I didn't even deserve him, but now that I see that he wants me just as much as I want him, I can safely say that I feel safe now. Safe enough to be with him longer. Safe enough to make Drawkah stronger. Safe enough to say that we're a cute couple. Through all the fights, trials, and cute things, we'll always be the same-old Drawkah, but improving every second, minute, hour, day, and so on. We'll fall in love more with every kiss, hug, word, and movement. Because that's how we work. That's how we are. But we are meant for each other. Whether it be for right now, or farther on into the future. I am safe to say that I love him very much. I can safely stay in his arms.

LiL Song of the Day: Comatose by Skillet

EPiC Shout-Out of the Day:
Chelsea: Thank you for helping, with peer pressure, to get Drawkah together. I know that you didn't even try to get this to happen, but look at what you've created. You've made two people happy. Sure, Dawson and I already liked each other, but we needed that extra push to realize that it was okay to make a move. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment