Monday, August 26, 2013

Building Dedication

Alright! My boyfriend's leaving to Burley for 3-4 days, and I just have to say that I'm going to miss him a bunch! I know that lately I haven't talked much about the wonderful relationship of Drawkah, but I guess it's good to have a break from that every once in a while here on Lil Miss Epic. Anyways, today is the magnificent event of the Building Dedication for our new school, and the Troylairs get to go up and sing The Star Spangled Banner, and we'll welcome those who have participated in Rigby Choirs before to help us all sing it. If you know anybody who's participated in our choirs, the event starts at 6 TONIGHT. If you yourself are a Troylair, you need to come at 5 so that we can practice. I wish everyone luck in participating in this event.

[Part of this blogpost has been removed due to Bek feeling bad about it. Since the rest of this blog was pretty dang decent, we'll leave it up, and just change the title from So Dependent to Building Dedication]

"LiL" Song of the Day: 100 Years by Five for Fighting
This song has grown deep in the bond with me and my brother, this song is truly our song, and every chance we get, and when we bond, we sing this together acoustically  and it's truly beautiful. Our voices match, and it sounds magnificent with the sound of his strumming guitar. I miss you, Jordan.

"EPiC" Shout-Out of the Day: 
James: I know you know that I know what it's like to be separated by the ones we love. I'm talking about Jamlia, Drawkah, and our siblings out on their mission. I know that we miss them all dearly, but the truly amazing thing is that we can look forward to seeing them again, and reminisce in the feeling of what it's like to be around them again. Don't feel lonely and all alone because you really aren't. What you and I tend to end up doing is realize that the ones we love most are gone, and then we miss them so much that we forget that there's other people out there to spend our time with. For example, when you and I are sad about Julia and Dawson, what we sometimes don't realize is that we can cure our loneliness by talking to each other, and making the best out of it! Please don't feel alone, I care about you, and I care about your feelings, and I hope that this has helped, and possibly inspired you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment