Thursday, August 22, 2013

Forgiveness is Key to a Brighter Future

Just what I wanted! Things are finally coming together. I knew things would get better and better when you try to be a better person! Know how I was scared of two certain people way back in the post-times of  "Why? It's a Long Story". Two other posts that I'd love to reference back to that deal around this situation would be: "People Can Change" and "November's Resolution." I reference back to these 3 posts because we have something that happened that I knew was going to happen in the future, and here it is! My story with Phebe! Originally I thought Phebe was quite suspicious, and recently, I've been scared of her, but I'm here to say that things are going a lot better than they were. Let's look to the Facebook messages that her and I shared about all of this!

Phebe: Hey rebekah I know things between me and you have not really been all that good.. and to be honest I had no right getting into your and mandis drama.. and I should have been a lot nicer to you.. I'm really really sorry for everything but I hope you can put it in the past and forgive me.. I am not asking for your full trust just maybe a friend..?"


Rebekah: "You're forgiven. =)"


Phebe: "Thanks Rebekah(:" Rebekah: "No problem. All I really wanted from you was an apology. =)"


Phebe: "Oh haha well I guess I read your mind(:"

Rebekah: "Haha yeah! Did my mom say anything about me? Haha. The reason I hid when you came over to my house is because I was scared that you'd like glare at me and I really was just scared of what might happen."

Phebe: "She says nothing bad really haha just your her daughter, and I would have hid if I was you too haha"


Rebekah: "Haha yeah. I just..I hate to be hated, you know? It's a big fear, and probably a problem on my part. I didn't want to deal with it so I just hid and whenever they said you were coming over, I'd like go downstairs or in my room because I knew you didn't really like me. I tried to smile at you when I saw you at school and stuff because at the time I was trying to consider forgiveness, and I had already forgiven you because my mom told me that you and Mandi weren't even friends anymore and that she talked you into doing dirty work or whatever. So I started really thinking about whether or not I was willing to change my opinion of you, and thank you for the space because honestly it helped~ I think we have a possibility of being friends now!"


Phebe: "I have no reson to hate you other than mandi. To be honest she is no longer my friend and I don't trust her. If you were with the room I would respect and treat you fair, and yes mandi did use me ALOT!! I really think we can be friends too."


Rebekah: "I'd really like some closure as to what happened with the whole "beating you up in the bathroom" thing...was that all her?"


Phebe: "Yes she told them it happend without telling me. I got called down and they told me what she told them.. so I agreed even though I dident want to.. then they called you down.. I felt super bad!! I'm sorry I took her side over it I was really dumb"


Rebekah: "I was terrified of you after that because me and Chelsea got dragged into something that we didn't do, and we were pretty sure it was all you because Mandi hadn't acted like that before and all the evidence or whatever pointed to you, and then I started to really think about it, and I just blocked both of you for a while and then after my mom said that you really weren't that bad I unblocked you, hoping to give you a second chance. All the evidence really did point back to her instead, and I honestly wonder what's on her mind. Heck, I used to be her best friend, but it's crazy that she completely ditched everyone as quick as she did. She's lost a bunch of people, and became a completely different person. I forgive you, and I'm trying to forgive her...but it may not work because of all the crap she's put everybody through, including what she did to you!"


Phebe: "I had a lot of dumb stufd happen with her!! She came to my house witg vadca when she new a 55 year old man who loves drinking was here! They all started to drink and I gave in and had a drink and then mandi passed out.. her mom got her and she blamed me! Then she blocked me! Now she is going out with my bestfriend Corbet. So me and her are talking but she is just not the same person and I scares me for him. I am worried she is gonna hurt him or make him act like her.. oh well its over now and out of my hands. But the best thing you can do with her is not even get caught in her stupid drama"


Rebekah: "No kidding! She's gone absolutely nuts! I seriously don't know what happened to change her...She's gone crazy. Heck, I was willing to do anything for her, so I can't really blame you when you had confronted me in the choir room that one time, because you were just trying to help out a friend. Honestly though, she's not who she used to be, and she's probably going to end up changing anybody else who wants to be her friend. I wish that she could realize that what she's doing is wrong, and I seriously hope that people can realize, like I did, that you're not as bad as they think...and that all of this is truly her fault."


Phebe: "Yes it is her fault! She made a lot of people hate me and I got caught into protecting her! I would do it for any friend no matter who but she messed my life totally up! People think I'm some evil person and it really bugs me because I'm not..or atlest I try not to be. I wish she could change back to that silly girl. But I am sad to say iwas most of the reson she is the way she is. At one point I was a drama freak like her who did bad things but I've cleaned up my life a lot. She just needs to grow up!"


Rebekah: "Yeah, well, Phebe I'll try to help you, okay? I've got this blog, and I blogged a little bit about you two, and I even blogged about the possibility that I may forgive you. Now that it's happened, I feel like I need to show that on my blog, and tell people that you're not a bad person."


Phebe: "Haha thanks Rebekah(:"


Rebekah: "No problem, you honestly deserve it. I don't know what I'd do if I were in your situation and people thought I was a terrible person... We all get that way sometimes though, but she really needs to just grow up. I'm glad that you've cleaned up your life. Don't let other people control your life, live your own life, and do what you think is right. =)"


Well then! There you have it! As Phebe and I's story comes to both an end and a beginning, I can look to a brighter future thanks to thought and forgiveness. Remember, People can change! =)


"LiL" Song of the Day: All Over You by The Spill Canvas "EPiC" Shout-Out of the Day:

Phebe: I just knew I could forgive you! You had the potential, and I'm so glad that I unblocked you, and gave you a chance. Just remember to stay true to yourself, and don't let people change you unless it's for the better. I invite you to my blog with open arms, and I hope that you can be inspired, because you inspired me by coming to me and apologizing and being honest with me about Mandi.

2 comments: