Tuesday, August 6, 2013

You Inspire Me...

Just like yesterday was all about a song, today's post is all about a shout-out. To one of my best-est friends, Chelsea-Evelyn. You never cease to inspire me, and it means a bunch to know that I can inspire you. You know me, when it comes to inspiring my inspirations, I try my best. Not only is it her blog-posts from The Scootalooser, but it's from her magnificent words, poems, and updates. Chelsea is what I can consider an amazingly true friend! When it comes to her, she will stop at nothing to make others happy, and help out those in need. She may deny it at times, but I know this is true. To Chelsea-Evelyn, I love you, and I hope to keep inspiring one of my biggest inspirations, you.



Song of the Day: Oath by Cher Lloyd

No comments:

Post a Comment