Monday, September 16, 2013

Thanks, It's Been Tough

So... Yeah. I've been having kind of a hard time lately, but some of my friends have been trying their absolute hardest to pull through, and are really being a true inspiration to me. So, as a shout-out to me, Lil Miss Epic, Gabby wrote this:

Hey Bek! First off I really sincerely hope you get this message because I tried to do it in your blog and it didn't work, but no worries! Anyway I just wanted to say that I really love your blog, its really fun to see what happens in your life, and to see you talk about all the good things even though I may not talk to you or the hyper peeps much (which I seriously like to change, it always seems that you guys are so busy that I don't have a chance to talk to you, but I also guess its up to me to have a good attitude on things and just do it). You know a while back I really considered starting a blog myself (your blog "inspired" me, if you will) I personally think it would be a ton of fun, although I know it would also be a ton of work, but I know I can do it. I thought if I were to do one you could help me get started! I think it would be an amazing experience for both of us! I would also really appreciate it! Anyway just thought I'd tell you some of that! I really want to say that I consider you a true, true friend, a beautiful girl, and a person I can rely on! I also hope you truly realize that I am a good friend as well and that I'll always be here to help you , if you ever need me, because I will (don't you take it for granted sweetheart). Love you so much sis! I can't imagine loosing you or any of the hyper peeps! Love you sis! <3
First of all, my comment on this is, of course, I love to receive fan-mail like this about my blog. It makes me feel so much better about myself, and what I'm doing to somehow help out in the world. Showing my appreciation to those of you who would like to fan-mail me, I would love to post it here on my blog to show you all that I appreciate the support you've been giving me over this past year. It helps me get through life, it really does. Thank you so much.

Yeah, today at school was Twin-day if you haven't noticed, so Dawson picked out our outfits, and we went to school wearing the same clothes. Oh, how typical of us. Yay for Drawkah, nonetheless!


Anyways, updates on Drawkah... Ever since that homecoming ask, I've felt so much more close to Dawson. Believe it or not, this picture off to the left, was taken off guard because we had put it on a timer hoping for a kiss pic and had totally forgot about it. Anyways, it turned out cute, so yeah.

EPiC Shout-Out of the Day: 
Dawson: You give me so much confidence, and you're like the only one I'm completely myself around. You know me better than anybody else ever could. The bond we have is so strong, and I hope to never lose it. I love you so much, and I wish to never lose you.

LiL Song of the Day: I'm Yours by Jason Mraz


No comments:

Post a Comment