Saturday, August 2, 2014

Intentions

Hey guys! I'm finally back from camp, and let me tell ya, I had a blast! All the girls were just so amazing and fun to be around, and it was so fun just being able to get away from all the technology and being able to share our testimonies and just strengthen friendships with the other girls, and with some of the leaders as well. 

Anyways, when I got home, I had plans to go hang out with Cameron, aka Hirschi, up at his place. I was pretty excited considering that I was attempting to explore my feelings with him and see how he treated me and stuff. I was kind of nervous heading up there because I knew that he liked me, but I didn't want anything majorly big to happen while we hung out with this little brother.

So me and Hirschi had tons of fun as we made fun of Jungle Book with his little brother Derreck. After that, me and him played this card game called Mille Bourne. It was interesting. I hadn't played it before, but I couldn't stop giggling because of all the stupid cards I was getting and I couldn't do anything with them because they were useless to accomplish the goal that I had. It was pretty ridiculous. For a while me and him were tied, and then I just started getting really stupid cards and he got way ahead, and I fell back with nothing but green lights and repairs, and weird cards that had almost no purpose. 

After that, we sat down and watched Hercules, DISNEY of course, and it was PRICELESS. I could not stop smiling, I love that movie so much, and it was so fun to watch it with both of them. Because I knew that I had to go home soon, I leaned over to Hirschi and was going to hug him, and he kind of leaned in as if I was going to kiss him, and then as I pulled back... his parents walk in. It was so embarrassing they totally thought me and him were going to kiss, and as I tried to defend myself, they thought it looked completely sketchy. So yeah, I was accused of having intentions of kissing their son. Which I wasn't going to do in the first place... Kissing? I mean... Kissing? No... We held hands during those movies, but that wasn't really anything big.

As we sat in the car, Derreck separated the two of us, and it pretty much sucked because I was sure that his parents didn't like me one bit after what had just happened. I tried to just be casual and act like nothing happened, but it was hard considering that they kind of flipped and stuff. I hope I didn't screw up whatever it is me and Cameron may or may not have together. I'm so unsure about my feelings right now. I don't really want to lead anybody on, or break any hearts, or fall in love too quick, or fall and break my own heart, but with somethings you just have to kind of... jump for it! Maybe that's what Cameron was doing. He looked like he was leaning in to kiss me, I was convinced that he was, but... he was just putting himself out there. I'm really flattered, but I'm just not ready... at least not right now.

Come to think of it, I'm kind of scared of everything right now. There's so much happening with my love life, with my health, with my friends, It is pretty scary. I need somebody to lean on, and there's so many people that I know that I can trust, but I don't want to bother them, because if I do, they might get annoyed, or not even care. But... that's what friends are for right? 

In fact, that's what blogs are for. I address my concerns, worries, and just anything on my mind. Experiences. Experiences are just... everything. What you do in certain situations show your true character and what kind of a person, or a friend, you are to those around you. If you're able to control how you respond or act when something happens to you, you may be able to turn your life around and smile through all the hard times, and of course the good times, and live care free. But, in a way, we're all trying to improve as much as possible. You just have to take the chance, and jump for it! Stand up for what you believe in.

No comments:

Post a Comment