Sunday, August 10, 2014

Where Will This Take Me?

So, me and Cameron finally went on our first date together, and let me tell you... That was the most fun I've had in quite some time. and I actually felt comfortable around him and everything. There's so much potential between us, and we had tons of fun.

First, we went to Rigby Lake and swam around a bit with his little brother while his mom swam across the lake. Apparently when you take two big rocks and hit them together underwater, it makes your stomach hurt, and it hurts your ears if your head happens to be underwater too. It was kind of weird, but interesting to discover. I actually ran into a friend of mine, and so we talked for a bit. Apparently, he didn't know about Dawson dumping me so I just told him I was on a date, and then I swam back to Cameron. I had a lot of fun at Rigby Lake with him. It had been a while since I had swam though so I kept getting foot cramps. Aside from that, it was pretty much perfect.

After that, we chilled at his place for a bit and then headed over to the 'surprise movie'. We went to the cheap seats to go see Edge of Tomorrow. Oh boy, it was so good! It was kind of like Groundhog Day but with a lot more action. I'd totally recommend it.

I felt a lot more comfortable sitting there with him than the first time we hung out, because I knew that he liked me back. If he didn't he wouldn't have asked me out. As we sat there, I found myself wondering what it was like to be in his shoes. I kept thinking things like I hope I'm not too clingy and I hope this wasn't a total flop for him. Gosh, I kind of hated to admit it but I really do have a crush on this kid. We held hands almost the entire date, and it was easy to tell he liked me back just the same. It was the look in his eyes. I kept wondering if he could see it in my smile.

I get home and think to myself wow. just wow. It's not like we kissed or anything, but I knew there was something there whether it be just mistaken for chemistry, or just a really strong friendship. What do I have to gain from this? Well, it depends where this takes me. Of course, I'm not looking for anything serious right now, but I am willing to go on another date with this guy.

Of course, love isn't really in my priorities right now, my top priority right now is me, and making myself happy and making sure that I'm doing alright... independently. There's a lot of things that I've learned Post-Drawkah. I find myself having the same thoughts that I did Post-Jakeah. I can live without him. It's perfect though, it's spot on with what I'm trying to accomplish for me. Priority One is being me.

Do I have other crushes? Of course. I wish me and my other crush talked more than we do now though. He likes to stay up late and talk to me, and I like doing that too, but lately I go asleep around 11. So when he texts me at 12 or 1 a.m., I'm already asleep. I've also been pretty busy this past week, so I hadn't found time to talk to him all that much. Not gonna lie, I wish that him and I got more time to just talk and tease each other... mostly about Legend of Zelda since I'm always playing it whenever he calls. It's kind of funny considering that I'll die, and then he'll tell me to just try harder. And then there's Tom Welling, Ed Sheeran, and Adam Levine. Yep. I said it. They're all sexy as heck. Not Ed Sheeran though. I just love his voice. But yeah. It's good to see where life takes me right now.

Song-Of-The-Post: Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran

No comments:

Post a Comment