Saturday, May 25, 2013

I'm 15 For a Moment...

Looking back, the past two and a half years have flown by. My years in our little junior high school are coming to an end it seems. Every day I learned something new, whether if it was from my friends or in our math classes. I can't believe that THIS was the last year ANYBODY is going to that accursed junior high. Sure, we all hate the school, but at the same time, some of my most fond memories were made there. To be perfectly honest with you, my time in the junior high, was the best 2 years of my life. MOSTLY this year because I got Drawkah, and a bunch of new friends. Sure I loved being 14, but I have got to admit it. I think that being 15 might be a disaster. I think it's going to be because of all the high school drama. At least I have something to look forward to though...I'm turning 16 in like 364 days now! =)

I've never really had what people would call a good birthday. TO be perfectly honest with all of you, this recent birthday was number 3 on my chart of horrible birthdays. Here to list some reasons why it sucked.
1: Waking up to a text talking about somebody else's problems.
2: A good morning text from Dawson, and nothing else.
3: People keep telling me what to do!
4: School.. =P
5: One of my friends said  I was fat...
6: Dawson kept ditching me!
7: Chelsea didn't stick to her word...at all.
8: Drama
9: Party split in half between me, Emily, Dane, and Dawson to Julia, Gabby, and Chelsea.
10: Lies!!
11: Am I even alive right now?
12: "Hey it's Bek's birthday!!" said a friend. "NOBODY CARES." says my bus!
13: Can we open presents now? One person will be gone, and then someone goes up to get them, and then they disappear so on, and so forth.
14: That skyping dork told me to get off his computer screen because I'm ugly on my birthday!
15: ^ He lied to Chelsea and said he sang to me.

Here to list some reasons why it was amazing.
1: Stepbrother's call.
2: Samantha's beautiful first birthday present.
3: Songs about Jane!
4: Dawson came to my party!
5: Harrison's birthday songs. (Math and Seminary..preferably Seminary)
6: Chocolate cakes!
7: Playing Honey Do you Love me?
8: Set of the most beautiful scriptures.
9: Dawson addressed the issue, and has stopped ditching me.
10: Krista seemed to really care about how I was doing!

Yeah, well there's more reasons to why it was horrible sooooo yeah. My birthday is higher up on the bad birthday list for a reason. That's okay though, there's not a lot of advantages to stuff that you can and cannot do when you are 15. For example, next year will be a big deal because I'll turn 16 and I'll be able to go on dates.

Song of the Day: 100 years by Five for Fighting
I'm fifteen for a moment...caught in between 10 and 20, and I'm just dreaming...counting the ways to where you are.

No shout-outs because I can do whatever I want on my blog. =) Love you guys!

1 comment: