Monday, May 13, 2013

Top Secret.

I have this new top secret notebook entitled Things I'll Never Say, and it's full of heartfelt letters that are full of feeling...id like to share the last sentence out of each entry.

Please...Miss me.
Please...Need me.
Please...Love me.
Please...Stay with me.
Please...Care for me.
Please...Acknowledge me.
Please...Spare me.

Im not going to say who each letter was addressed to, but I just though I should let you guys know ive been getting into some very deep thinking lately. These past weeks, ive been so confused about what is right, and what is wrong in my life. What I can do to strengthen myself, and stuff like that. Im almost 15, what am I going to do next year, when I dont know what im doing? When in doubt, fall on your knees and pray. I dont know if the feelings I have been getting are bad or good lately,  and I dont know half the things going through my head right now. Hence why I focus on one letter to someone, and address my next issue, and vent with that a little.

Song of the Day: What's Good? By Jordyn Taylor

Shout-Out of the day:
Chelsea: thank you for ALL of your help with the whole patch up Drawkah situation.  You're good at supporting others.

2 comments: