Thursday, May 2, 2013

The TERRIBLE Feud


Wow! Now that the TERRIBLE feud we all had is over, and I've been super busy with everything like our Trapezoid video that me and my friends made for Geometry, I have NOT been able to get some time to myself. Right now, I'm taking a risk doing my blog before I finish homework. Apparently writing about feelings and stuff relieves stress, and that's something I ABSOLUTELY need to do!

After this feud ended, I'd been thinking about how the way I would want to be treated would be. I'd also been thinking about ways I could try to improve, or inspire, myself and those around me to do better, and be better. The feud you ask? Well LONG STORY SHORT: It was ALL just a misunderstanding. However, lots of people still have doubts about who to be friends with! If you're not sure you want to be friends with somebody, honestly, just look at yourself, and see if they would need you as a friend. Truth is, everyone needs good friends. You are what you attract, and if you're going to be nice, you'll get nice friends. However, we all need and deserve a friend, someone to talk to, and someone to have your back. Friends are SUPER important. I don't care WHO you are. I know, I know...Some of you probably came to this blog post to see what's up with me doing my so-called evil deeds, well lets put your rumors to rest. I DID NOT tell Chris to break up with Sienna! I asked Chris what was wrong, and he simply said that he was fed up with her behavior, he started telling us(Isaiah and I) about some of the things that he was bothered by. As a result, he was basically saying "Yeah, I want to dump her so bad!" All Isaiah and I pretty much suggested was that he should do what he felt was right, and since that's what he wanted, he dumped her! Of course, nobody likes to be dragged into something that's none of their business.

Well anyways, rumor got around, and that's when nobody cared about feelings anymore. We said stuff that offended, but it got to the point where none of us could stand it anymore. The main friends that were in this feud (in my opinion): Sienna, Chris, Dawson, Bek(me), Isaiah, and Gavin(kinda). Sienna, later that day, apologized to me, and we both agreed that we should wipe the slate clean, and start new. So, that's what we did! First time I saw her when we had made up, I said hi, and she said hi back! It was almost as if that feud never even happened! However, for me it was just a titch more awkward than before. That's okay, because friendship takes time. This, for me, was most definitely a major learning experience. We all make mistakes, but that doesn't mean that most of our friends have to suffer the consequences of our actions, and bad choices. We all just need to be the best that we can be. Then again, we all have hard days, and tough times, so just give people another chance. It's worth it in the end. =)

Song of the Day: Say You Like Me by We The Kings
Yet another song about dedication to somebody! Of course, he sees this girl differently than other guys see her. He's courageous about it, and basically tells her that he's never going down, and he's never gonna leave. He wants to be her boyfriend, and this is his way of confessing his love to her, and it's probably one of the most beautiful love songs, that I, personally have heard in a long time. Lots of the love songs nowadays, are just about lust, and sex..but this actually gives a good message about love, maybe even young love. Of course, this is probably what MOST girls (especially teenage girls) would want to hear! That's why it makes it SUCH a good song, that people could relate to!

Shout-Outs of the Day: 
James: Yikes, I had all this fun stuff to tell you about, but I swear I just can't find the time to do that! It's taken me half an hour to write this entire blog post! Haha, well I know that you probably miss talking to me, seeing as to how, it's great to "catch-up" on what we're both doing nowadays. Yeah, well you'll see me in like 21 days because of that Awards Concert! =)

Dawson: Hey Dawson...I know I've been super stressed lately, and it's probably getting just a LITTLE bit annoying... Let me know. Also, I'm sorry that we don't really act like the couple we used to be. Yeah, I just want you to know that I still feel the same way I did back at our 6 month anniversary, and maybe even more now. At this point, I feel committed to you, and it's amazing because I want you to know that you're possibly the most important person in my life right now.

New Readers: Hey everybody! I'm finding out that a lot of you guys like to just start to wherever I am nowadays! What I strongly suggest, is reading the first blog post, and also Why? It's a Long Story,  Movie Night Memories, and People Can Change. Those will show you just a TAD bit of back story  also I think it'd be wise to read some of the posts before this one. Enjoy being a cloud reader! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment