Friday, March 21, 2014

Dissed

The good news, I made it into chamber singers! The bad news, I have nobody to share my overwhelming happiness with. As I sit alone in this corner, where the two of us usually sit, I find myself pondering why... he's the only one that hangs with me., or even bothers to try. I get that I have some friends that are happy with me, but it's just not the same. There's always this barrier of awkward, as they tend to bring up inside jokes that I dont know  about. It doesn't seem fair... my ex hangs out with his ex, my friend Julia,  and it just confuses me so much because he looks at her the way he used to look at me. It seems they have a secret love, and jamlia is back intact. To me, none of this makes sense. Whatever happened to them in the past, neither one seems to even phase it.

As I write all of this, I get more and more upset because... He's laughing at me. He was the one that told me to never be afraid and that he would always protect me, and here he is stabbing me in my heart, and also the little pieces that had been pieced back on. He was going to stay in my heart forever, just because he was my first boyfriend... Now I just want to make myself forget, and just pretend Dawson, who's sweet and treats me like a princess, was my first boyfriend. What left is there to do when your ex and your friend diss you like that. I'm not sure what to do anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment