Saturday, March 8, 2014

Top 3 Band Picks

Alright, I know this post is late, but it's time for February's special blog post! We had ONE voter, so give props to Sienna Wareham for giving us the special blogpost's topic.

Top 3 Bands That I Adore

1. Maroon 5: The Kings of Music, Your Argument is Invalid
I know that all of you saw this coming, but here it goes. Maroon 5 is the best band there ever was and ever will be. From songs like She Will Be Loved and Back at Your Door to songs like Misery and Love Somebody, Maroon 5 is a total classic hit, and those who hate them probably don't know that they're the artists that did those popular songs.

2. Coldplay: Phenomenal, Emotional, and Inspirational
Coldplay has always been one of my favorite bands from the moment I started liking music. When my sister, Rachel, was going through cancer, me and my brother came together through Coldplay. Their inspirational lyrics and critical lesson in each song was just perfection in it of itself. My favorite song by Coldplay would have to be Viva la Vida just because of it's sentimentality, and the one that's gotten me through the toughest of times is Us Against the World. It reminds me of the special message that the world can be cruel, but even with true love, you can defeat it without even worrying about the troubles that surround us. 

3. The Lighthouse and The Whaler: Soothing and Relaxing
 The Lighthouse and The Whaler, a band that's loved by few, is one of the only artists that I can enjoy while doing my homework. Listening to this band has improved my life a ton as it has many songs with long instrumental breaks that are just filled with time to think about what's actually happening in the song. It's beautiful how well they plane things out in the songs without always having to sing it out to the recipient.

No comments:

Post a Comment