Sunday, March 2, 2014

Stress Has Caught Up

Spoiler Alert: I want to give up.

All this homework, all these finals... ALL THIS STRESS. It gets to me, and I never thought High School could be so hard. I know that during the trimester, all that's really going through my head is oh my gosh, this is so easy! But when the end of the trimester comes, I scream for help and nobody comes to my aid. Oodles and Oodles of homework is shoved into my face, and then I lose my weekend. This weekend flew past like it was nothing, the entirety of the weekend I was working on homework, and right now I wouldn't even know if I'm done with it all because well... I give up! That's as good as it's going to get, because I'd love to see the teacher's reaction when they see me falling asleep in their class. "But she's such a good kid." They'll say. Exactly. I'd love to get revenge on every teacher in our school, but the problem is... I just... I...can't. Striving to get a perfect grade in High School...is too much for me. The only class I don't have an A in right now is Algebra (i've got an A-), and I'm sure that it won't get better, even though I would love it to. Going into Finals week is honestly hard. Mostly because I know that the next trimester's got much harder things in store. Goodbye, Life. Hello, Stress. I'm not even sure I have time to myself anymore... I'm so backed up with my relaxation time that I don't know what I'll do...

I won't give up on this blog, and I will say this... there won't be a giant blast of posts soon, but there will be more than there has been in February because I'm just stressed because of Testing and big assignments...like a research paper and a certain choir concert and a biology test to study for.

Have some happiness though. (AKA MARCH'S COVER)


3 comments: