Saturday, March 22, 2014

The Opposite

There I am... sitting by myself alone in my room when I check my Facebook and see that.. nobody really cares enough to make it to my performance tomorrow morning. I'm going to sing I Need Thee Every Hour tomorrow morning at my church, and so I invited the people that I thought would love to come... They all ended up rejecting me in a way, and none of them even came to my party... What have I become?

I thought Friendship was Magic... But it all seems to be just a big joke. I understand that inconveniences may have come up, but none of my friends accepted my request... Shows you how much they actually care. It makes me scared, terrified in fact. To be honest, I don't even know why I'm writing this if I have no friends to actually read it. "inspiring my inspirations?" more like... disappointing my inspirations.

How do I get out of this tight spot? All I can do is think about how lonely I am... I try to make new friendships, but of course they're busy with their own friend-circles. The ones I used to have, have faded off and probably don't even care about me anymore.

I'm a joke. There I was last year, friends with nearly everyone I met... but here I am now... with nobody but my boyfriend. He doesn't even know how much I cry every day... nobody knows. I used to be so happy, but I don't know what happened besides realization setting in.

What do you do when all your friends leave you like that? It's a slap in the face that nobody ever expects. I look up to my "Hope" poster me and Sienna made in June and all I can think of is how nobody ever comes over anymore, and how nobody really cares... I am that girl. That girl that you talk to when nobody else is there to talk to. The embarrassment. The humiliation. The agony of being her.

If only there were some way of leaping out of my pit of despair... Some way I could just stop, but I feel like I'm trapped. Everywhere I go there's constant reminders of how I've failed somebody, and how they've walked out of my life.


1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry, girl!!!!!!!!!!! You aren't the 'that girl' that you think you are, you are the 'that girl' that everyone, at least me, looks up to you to be! The next moment I can, I promise you and I will hang out!!! Again, I am so sorry!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete