Monday, June 3, 2013

Be Strong With Me


This song, is possibly one of the most beautiful love/friendship songs I have ever heard. I know that this song is supposed to be an LDS/Mormon song, but it honestly works just perfectly here on my blog! I'd like to go ahead and dedicate this song to all of my closest friends and most of all, Dawson because this applies to all of our relationships. If you ever get the chance, look up Jenny Phillips' songs. They may be religious songs and stuff, but they are really comforting, and can really change somebody's mood.

Not only is this song talking about leading each other into the light, it's talking about keeping a STRONG relationship with that one person. This song kind of deals with the opposite of jealousy, which was the topic of yesterday. This song is so comforting, and it doesn't rub anything in your face because it's made for everyone, because we all have the same privileges, and capabilities. As I said, Jenny's songs are all religious, but that shouldn't stop us from listening to them because most religious songs send out a good message.

To go along a little bit with the topic of yesterday, I just found out that someone...other than my boyfriend has developed a crush on me. I don't know what it is, it might just be a test...to see if I can still stay with him after someone has admitted they like me. It's true that Dawson's got plenty of girls crushing on him, but when I get a guy crushing on me, it's something different. I guess something that deals with jealousy, would be trust. If you trust somebody enough, that jealousy goes away because you know that they wouldn't leave you for them. Of course, as you know, I do have trust issues because whenever I trust someone...they seem to turn around and stab me in the back. Possibly this is the reason as to why I get jealous so easy. As I said, it's still just a trial, a test.

Of course, we're all just trying to get through life in one piece, picking up the broken pieces of our hearts one step at a time. I'm here to let you all know, we are never alone. There's always God that we cant tell and talk to our problems about. We may think that nobody understands, but Christ understands because not only did he die for us, he did it so that he may know what we all have went through, or will go through, so that he can listen to us even better, and gain that understanding that nobody else has for us.

'Epic' Song of the Day: Be Strong With Me by Jenny Phillips

'Lil' Shout-Out of the Day:
Chelsea: Hello, Chelbo! You still have some stuff at my house, but uhh I was wondering if maybe NEXT week we could set something up...like a sleepover with you and Mary! Kind of like the one we did when we all first met! We obviously need to hang out, girl. Keep us updated on The Scootalooser!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this, Bek! you know how much help I need, and this is amazing! I <3 you!

    ReplyDelete