Sunday, June 2, 2013

Jealousy: 2 ways.


A whole new meaning of different! He's acting different, doing things differently, and it's like he's not shy around me any more. Should I be happy with this change, or is it too much? I don't know what to think. One minute, he's saying whatever he wants, next he's acting like I don't really exist, and next he's all over the idea of getting to be with me, and wanting to kiss me over and over. I realize now, I don't really know what's going on in that kid's head. Should I be worried about Drawkah? Maybe I shouldn't play hard to get because there's other girls that have already let him know that they like him a bunch.

I get jealous super easy and there was this girl at the party Dawson and I went to. I had to leave, and so he biked back to the party, and the girl gave him her number.. I basically fell asleep when Dawson told me about this, and so he was just like: Fine then! Don't text me, I'll just talk to her or fall asleep. I've never been so scared waking up to a text message that says just that. I immediately burst out in tears, and think to myself: "Is it really worth it?" Dawson wasn't replying and that's when I decided...I'll spam his phone, and get his attention. (the opposite of playing hard to get) He's just like: Why are you spamming my phone? And I'm all like: Cuz..  ='( and then that's when he gets worried. Sometimes I just don't understand his logic, even though he tells me that I shouldn't try to understand it. Thing is, I want to...more than anything because that way I can see what's going on in his head when he does things like this that confuse me. When we got yearbooks signed, he kept telling me he had inappropriate things in there written by other girls along with their phone number. What can I do about that? NOTHING. I don't know what they wrote, he won't show me!

The most irritating part of it all, I GET JEALOUS! Jealousy is the topic of the day, I guess! Sometimes I just don't know what to do about it? Do I just bury it down deeper, or let it show? Should I tell him how often I get jealous? Will it encourage him to make me even more jealous? Anyways, I was watching this show called Awkward, and it had one of the girls, Tamara, getting super jealous of one girl fangirling over her boyfriend. The other girl Jenna, the main character, was not jealous of a whole group of girls fangirling over her boyfriend, even though it had been way more extreme than the first girl's. The question still on my mind, do guys like seeing their girl jealous, or do they want the girls to be jealous of her? THAT is the real question. In my honest opinion, I feel like I'm doing the second one for Dawson. I feel like I'm making guys jealous of him. From my experience right now with Dawson, it seems like he's more of the first one. It seems like he likes seeing me jealous. Here's what I have to say about this though...It hurts. REALLY bad...When he makes me jealous, it shows me he has other options, and when we break up, he could go to any one of them, and replace me just that quick.

Song of the Day: I Wish by One Direction

Shout-Out of the Day: 
James: Hey, how's The Daily Tower? You don't really write as much anymore, and it makes me think that your blog is dying away. Also, are you okay? You haven't really been replying to some of my text messages. Anyways, I care about you, Epic Facer. Hope you're having a good Summer so far, you deserve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment