Sunday, June 16, 2013

Less Fog

It really touches me that ever since Dawson and I got back together, I've been an inspiration to others again! Whether it be from making people close to tears from being related to, to making people know what they need to do to fix things. I'm so glad that I have this blog, and I think that this whole thing happened for an amazing reason. I've already opened 2 of the "windows" after I have "closed the door." 1 of the windows, "surprise surprise", was Drawkah being back, and getting closure of what has been happening and how we feel about it. The other window, I see my blog...ringing TRUE to it's whole statement! Inspiring my inspirations. This "window" totally makes me feel so much better about myself, and how I can help others with my words. When I inspire you guys, it inspires me. With this post right now, I'm working off of none other than James' inspiration. He left a comment on my other blog that seriously made me smile. Seeing comments like that can make me even just a little bit happier.

Ohhhh myyy goshhh... The CRAZIEST thing happened. I got the TRUTH about...well...EVERYTHING. Let's clear up this situation, and make it less foggy. Dawson had a friend..that was well, really influential, to people. This friend had gotten into Dawson's head, making him think that breaking up with me was the right thing to do. It all makes sense now. Why else would Dawson wake up this past week, and start not liking me that much anymore. It all started...last Monday now that I think about it. It was that dumb fight that I barely remember. *Looks back at the blog post* Oh yeah...We fought about me turning off my phone. Well...That was stupid. Anyways! This may just be a head-canon of mine, but I think that's around when his friend started influencing his brain. I'm PRETTY sure...PRETTY sure.

"Lil" Shout-Out of the Day(Again):
Marlee:
Hey girly! I just wanted to thank you for everything you did to help and support me. I'm sure Dawson had some of those texts going through his head. I'm super confident that you did indeed help with Drawkah. Thank you so much.
"Epic" Song of the Day(Again): Confetti Falling by Big Time Rush

No comments:

Post a Comment