Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Like Last Summer...

One of the last things that I wanted to happen is now happening! Dawson has been grounded for 3 MONTHS because he snuck over to Chris and Lexi's house, and Jason, his soon to be step-dad hates Chris. I'm going to try and fix this because I know that I can't go 3 months without talking to Dawson. Trying to get over this whole situation, I try to just sit in my room the way that I did with the James situation. Remembering the heck I went through last Summer with an almost identical situation, I broke out in tears. I kept wondering about how he was holding up. Galexi(Gavin and Lexi) had given me the information about Dawson that I needed besides a phone call with Dawson yesterday that was 2 minutes and 30 seconds. Truth is, I'm having a really hard time right now. James tried to cheer me up by telling me stuff like: "Keep your mind off of him." I took that advice, and started reading the My Little Pony guide book that I got the other day up until my dad picked me up. That's when I kept staring down at my phone just waiting for a text or a call or something to let me know that he's okay. The rest of the day was filled with constant worry, but not just from me. Turns out that Lexi was scared about apologizing to Dawson's parents about Dawson having to be grounded. After all, she did say that she was sorry and that it was partly their faults. We were going to try our best to fix this whole situation. After I finished watching Iron Man 3, I got into this exact text conversation.

Lexi: I want to fix things, but i only know Daws and Dallon in that house.
Bek: Don't worry about it, just ask to come in and apologize to the parents~ bring Chris with ya! Heck, if you need, bring your parents!
Lexi: No! No no no no. That's a very bad idea. My dad would hurt Jason, and I don't want that. Val doesn't even know me, but she doesn't like me cuz she thinks I'm like Chris. They don't like Chris either. They don't know me, so it wouldn't work.
Bek: That's why you have to make PEACE. They don't know you, set an example for yourself, and go apologize. It's going to make them love you, rest assured.
Lexi: I don't understand why they would love me.
Bek: Everyone loves to be apologized to. If they see someone setting a great example in your family, they will respect you more, as a person, and they will also start respecting your family a little bit more. You guys have issues and need to sort them out it seems. This could be something that will help get rid of the hate. =)
Lexi: That's a really good idea. I'll talk to my parents about it.
Bek: Yeah it helps to start thinking about what will make peace instead of cause twice the drama. What will make everyone happy in the end? Not: What will I do to get back at them? I see the tension between these two families, and it's not okay. It'd be amazing if you could be the one to help heal this(you have a great opportunity) Just look at the bright side of things.
Lexi: You're real smart for someone who doesn't know me in person yet.
Bek: Oh well thanks! Just talking to you over Facebook and text messaging I can totally tell that you're a really sweet girl! I'm excited to meet Galexi later this Summer...(if that still happens) I'm willing to help get this issue sorted out, alright?
Lexi: Alright. It would help having you there with me. It would make me feel better.
Bek: Okay maybe we can set something up. I'm all for it, if it helps you. Sure, I don't know a bunch about your situation, but I can still sit in.
Lexi: I can ask my parents about dropping me off somewhere and we can meet there, then walk to Dawson's house. Then we can fix it.

After that text message conversation I was feeling great. That was until I realized I couldn't sit down to talk about our plan with Dawson. I tell him almost everything...this was one of those things I just couldn't tell him anything about, but he'd find out eventually. I realized I was terrified and needed to get some things off of my chest. Pulling out the lost letters, I started writing to Dawson about my feelings, and how I was going to try hard to help out with this situation. As soon as I ended one letter, I saw that it was the 25th, and began writing another letter, but with today's date. After that, I wrote to James, and then I set down my pen and notebook. I got down on my knees and started to pray for strength and comfort, and praying for Dawson to contact me. I broke out in full blown tears. I started saying how scared I was and how I needed my heavenly father's love at that moment. I could feel his arms wrap around me as I was down on my knees, and I could feel the Holy Ghost telling me everything was going to be fine.

I got up off of my knees, and sat in that same corner..the same one as last Summer. I cried more and more just thinking about Dawson...Then I realized. Dawson has been telling me all that he wants for me right now is to make me happy and feel loved. It would upset Dawson so much if he could see me crying, or overheard that I was crying. I heard him whisper: "Seriously, Bek. What's wrong?" with the amount of concern that he had used the other day. I could imagine his eyes when he said it again, and I reached out for a hug, in my head, I hugged Dawson, in person, I hugged my pillow. I said "I miss you." once again. We hugged for a long time in my head, and I felt warm. I whispered to myself: "Dawson doesn't want this for you...Dawson wants you to be happy." Then I remembered what Dawson did when we started jumping on the tramp. He pulled up the corners of his lips into a smile. I giggled. I started smiling, remembering all the little things he did for me. I cuddled up next to my pillow and fell asleep knowing that that was what Dawson wanted me to be like. He just wants me to be happy. I then woke up from a slight nightmare. I dreamt that I had woken up to a breakup text from Lexi, but Dawson had written it to me. I started to frown, and a couple of tears dropped, then I remembered what I went through the previous night. I smiled remembering Dawson pulling up the corners of his lips into a smile. Dawson's such a goof, but he did that just to make me smile. Not only was it then, but it was for my memory. Even when we are apart, he solved my problem through my memories.

"Lil" Shout-Out of the Day:
Lexi: I'm actually excited and nervous about going to Dawson's to solve this problem...So like Pinkie Pie calls it, I'm nevervousited!! (Idk how to spell that) Anyways! I just wanted to give you this shout-out to let you know that you're a great friend, and that you should keep being awesome like you are. Stay strong.

2"Epic" Songs of the Day: Not Over You by Gavin DeGraw and A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton

P.s.
Thank you all.. We have reached 4000 Clouds Read, or pageviews! This is amazing, and if you haven't already, I'd love it if you could like my facebook page. Right now we just have it stuck at 15 likes. Let's bump it up. Feel free to subscirbe to my blog, it'd help show the inspiration, and give me more as well. Love you guys!
-Lil Miss Epic

No comments:

Post a Comment