Saturday, June 29, 2013

Waiting

Another lazy day, just staring at my phone waiting for his name and picture to show up on my phone. I feel kind of lonely, but I know it's going to be okay. I've been listening to songs on YouTube, and it makes me feel somewhat happier than I was. I'm missing him so much, and he won't leave my mind. It's hard on me, of course. Yet, it's only been 2 days since we've talked. Yeah, it's not as bad as last Summer, but I have the same feelings that I did back then. What can I do about this? Nothing. All I can do is wait for him...Wait for Drawkah to return back to normal.

Sorry for the relatively short post today, but I just can't continue this post much longer. Here, have your dailies.

Shout-Out of the Day:
James:  We never talk anymore, you know. I try to contact you, but now I feel like you don't want to talk at all. What's up? Are you okay? 

"Epic" Song of the Day: Closer, Faster by Against The Current

No comments:

Post a Comment