Friday, June 28, 2013

Motorcycle Memories

On the motorcycle, me and my mom continued down the road on the way to my grandma's house. Thoughts of Dawson continued to fill my head, as the wind blew through my hair. I miss him so much, and it hurts. As we passed a railroad, I remembered something from when I had last seen Dawson. Will had got out of the car to close the trunk, and Dawson and I looked at each other, and snuck a quick kiss. I was so happy, and then the thoughts filled my head about how he wanted me to smile. I start smiling as I see the middle school, and we continue to ride down the road grandma's house. Suddenly, I found myself trying to dismiss all of these thoughts of Dawson. I kept thinking stuff like "He's not important anymore, Bek. He's gone. Maybe even forever." I opened up my eyes, as I realized they were shut tight, in fear that he really was gone. Then I remembered our first kiss, and how perfect and shy it was. "Movie Night Memories" of how great it was for the two of us. I closed my eyes again, remembering how great it was to have the feel of his lips pressed against mine. I remembered how loved it really made me feel.

I opened my eyes, and looked up at the clouds remembering that he said he would do anything to try to talk to me while he was grounded.(during those 2 1/2 minutes he talked to me the day after he got grounded.) I believed him, and I knew it would happen. He had reassured my worries by telling me that he would make sure that this Summer didn't turn into last Summer. The memories filled my head, and I started to get a little bit dizzy. We were on my grandma's road, and I still found myself incapable of getting Dawson out of my head.

Later on tonight, I rode home with my grandma, aunt, and my mom in a car because it was too dark to ride the motorcycle home. I found myself thinking of Dawson again as I looked out the window. Considering the possibilities, I wondered if Dawson missed me a lot today, like the way I did.

"Lil" Shout-Out of the Day:
Dawson: Okay Daws. I know that you don't really have access to my blog by the time that this post is up, but I just want to let you know that these days without you have been really hard for me, and my emotions are a roller coaster. I'm sorry that you had to get grounded for so long, and I hope that you can get back all of your privileges soon. I love you so much.
-Lil Miss Epic

"Epic" Song of the Day: Sweetest Goodbye by Maroon 5
This song reminds me of "Saying Goodbye to Him" because it just brings back the same feelings that I had when I was saying goodbye to him. I can't stop listening to this song right now because I can't stop thinking about him, and the song relates so well to Drawkah. If you want to listen to some of my feelings, then listen to this song, I'd love to recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment