Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Q&A Session~3

Is your mom a good cook? Do you like to cook? What is your favorite thing to cook?
My mom, in my opinion...gets LAZY when she cooks because we don't really eat anything fancy or anything like that. I don't really like to cook. My favorite thing to cook is instant potatoes..because it's just water and then BAMM just like magic, there's food there.....YUMMY food. ^^

Describe the most serious illness you have ever had.
The most 'Serious' illness I've ever had would OBVIOUSLY be asthma. Not only has it affected my breathing, but it's affected those around me because they will all worry about me. It's really sad because one minute I'll be totally fine, and then next I'll be out of breath. I can't run or do sports.

What is the most exciting place you have ever visited? What made it exciting?
The most exciting place I've ever visited would have to be Universal Studios because everywhere I turned there was a cool ride that I wanted to go on, and something fun! One of my favorite things that we did was that we found a place with a bunch of hats, and we just sat around and tried a bunch of them on! ^^ Totally exciting.

Describe a childhood birthday.
Oh boy...it seems like my childhood was forever ago! You know...now that I'm a teenager! Okay, now the birthday that I remember the most for some odd reason was when I turned five! It was a Saturday, and my siblings got to stay home with me, and I remember getting waterguns! A ton of them! Rachel and Jordan kept teasing me with them, and spraying me in the face with it while we ran around in the sprinkler outside. Those were the days where I didn't have to worry about anything at all, but still cried for the stupidest reasons such as slipping on the grass outside because it was wet. Oh well, I had a bunch of fun! It's one of those memories I'll always remember and cherish. Thanks Rachel and Jordan.

Tell about your favorite TV show.
Ohh boy...As you guys probably know, I am what is known as a pegasister! It's a girl, who likes the TV show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Friendship is Magic is about a unicorn, named Twilight Sparkle, who goes on adventures learning more about the magic of friendship and responsibility. The series has become so big now that they are soon coming out with a spin-off movie named Equestria Girls, which I personally am excited for! I hope that this new MOVIE is going to be really really good! Sure it's a risk with their whole entire fanbase, but I'm really excited to see how it turns out because even though Lauren Faust left the show, they still have managed to progress more and more.

Tell a courtship story about your parents. How did they meet, etc?
Go to Comfort Zone: Triplet Skating to see how they met. =)

Describe a typical day in highschool.
Technically I know how to answer this since I just graduated from being a FRESHMAN. A typical day for me: I go to school, hang out with Dawson before the first bell rings and then we both go to our geometry class, and then after that, we go to our history class. After that, it kind of sucks because I go to lunch, and he goes to Science. During lunch, Isaiah and I just hang out and talk about random crap just because we can, and most of the time it's got something to do with Dawson. After that, I go to Seminary, and Dawson goes to Technology. After Seminary, Dawson walks me to Science before he gets on his bus for Track. If I'm lucky, Dawson will run all the way from the highschool to the Jr. High just to see me before I get on my bus home. Sometimes I won't feel like riding the bus though, so I'll get my mom to pick me up, and Dawson and I will hang out at the park until they show up.

Anyways! I hope you enjoyed reading today's blog post and getting to know a little bit more about me! I'm sorry if some of the questions will repeat on these types of posts though, I don't really look back to see what has been used. Thanks for reading! Now here's the dailies:

'Epic' Song of the Day: Secret by Maroon 5

'Lil' Shout-Out of the Day:
Mary: Hey I need you to contact me soon! We were planning to get 'married' on June 6th, remember? I don't really have anything ready yet, do we need to push things back, make sure people can come, and go wedding shopping first? Because that might just be the thing to do! Love you, Evil. Text me when possible.




No comments:

Post a Comment